[ckan-dev] Data preview issuing http requests while CKAN served from https

Johann Höchtl johann.hoechtl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:16:05 UTC 2014

Am 29.05.2014 01:13, schrieb Alex (Maxious) Sadleir:
> templates/dataviewer/base.html is where I edit the URLs using
> javascript before the preview starts up. You can do this in a theme
> plugin eg, https://github.com/datagovau/ckanext-datagovau/blob/master/ckanext/datagovau/templates/dataviewer/base.html
Thank you, I tried that, indeed, recline previews are now loaded using
https!

However:

1. Data downloads are still presented using http --> Are links stored
absolutely in the database?
2. Some assets get still loaded using http, eg.
http://assets.okfn.org/images/ok_buttons/od_80x15_blue.png

Thank you,  Johann