[ckan-dev] datastore error

roger roger_ke at 163.com
Thu Jun 19 01:52:56 UTC 2014

Hello,
I installed ckan 2.2 from package and setup the DataStore and DataPusher. When I upload a CSV or XLS  file to a dataset on localhost url, datapusher will automatically upload the resource to the datastore. Howerver it shows Error: Process completed but unable to post to result_url.

To bypass it, I run the command

curl -X POST http://127.0.0.1:5000/api/3/action/datastore_create -H "Authorization: {YOUR-API-KEY}" -d '{"resource_id": "{RESOURCE-ID}", "force" : true }'

it shows success, then I click the Upload to Datastore button mannually, it shows Successfully pushed 1033 entries to "19720e3b-7008-477c-a552-01f0cfd65531" which is my resource id. And I can preview the CSV or XLS file into graph and map.

Can your tell me why? How to solve the Error: Process completed but unable to post to result_url ? Is it because of missing
"force" : true somewhere?

Thanks,

Roger