[ckan-dev] Authorisation - making datasets public

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Jun 10 05:22:59 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron,

As far as I can see, it's a bug in the documentation. Everyone who has
permissions to update the datasets (admin and editors) can change the
private/public flag.

At the moment, I don't know of any new features that will change that behavior.
If you would like to see that happen, it might be worth filing a bug against
the ideas and roadmap repository[1].

[1]: https://github.com/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap/

Nigel Babu
Developer, Open Knowledge