[ckan-dev] Link colour in introductory text box

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Jun 24 03:45:12 UTC 2014

Have you tried adding the .hero class to it so it only modifies the .hero
block?

.hero a:link {color: #000000; text-decoration: underline; }
.hero a:active {color: #0000ff; text-decoration: underline; }
.hero a:visited {color: #008000; text-decoration: underline; }
.hero a:hover {color: #ff0000; text-decoration: none; }

I've tried it on my local instance and it seems to work.

Nigel Babu
Developer, Open Knowledge