[ckan-dev] datastore error

Rodrigo Parra rodpar07 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:38:34 UTC 2014

Hello Roger, Nigel,

I'm experiencing this issue too. The error 'Process completed but unable to
post to result_url' is displayed when a resource is added to the datastore.
In addition, if I upload a large dataset (> 8000 rows), only 1000 rows are
fetched by the preview.

I have two CKAN installations (one local and one for production, both made
according to the deployment guide, so running in Apache). However, the
problem only occurs in the production environment (one DB server + one APP
server). In my dev machine, no error is displayed and 8000 rows are fetched
by the preview.

I am using the stable branch of the datapusher, should I switch to master?
Any ideas on why this could be happening?
Thanks,

Rodrigo