[ckan-dev] Improve how the CKAN Community Works - Your Suggestions Wanted!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 10 19:16:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

*quick link (tl;dr): Shared Document for Our Ideas - Take a Look and
Contribute Now ->
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1fqM_2dTo90PDPdNbuBSoUJjxOHvfbYaw5_9uMgCUJAE/edit#>*

We want to collect ideas about *how to improve how the CKAN Community
works*- whether that's a change to the
ckan.org website, creating a new help forum or making it easier to find the
docs. (Note though that we are *not* looking for suggestions on how to
improve the CKAN the software).

To do that we first want to *identify and prioritize the needs of the
Community*. That's where *we want your help*!

We've booted a google doc here which anyone can edit. Please jump in and
add your suggestions and thoughts on what you most want (and how that could
be provided):

*Shared Document for Our Ideas - Take a Look and Contribute Now ->
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1fqM_2dTo90PDPdNbuBSoUJjxOHvfbYaw5_9uMgCUJAE/edit#>*

*All the best,*

*Rufus*