[ckan-dev] Add Data Previous

Fabrizio Fornari ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:57:33 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have ckan v2.2 and I noticed while adding a dataset that if I do Previous
in stage 2 (Add Data) I can go back to stage 1 (create dataset), here, I do
Add (to go from stage 1 to stage 2) but in this "new" stage 2 (Add Data) I
don't have anymore the possibility to go to stage 3 (Additional Info).

Basically if I go backward from stage 2 to stage 1, once I go to stage 2
again, I don't have the possibility to go to stage 3 anymore.

Is there a way to correct this behaviour?

Thank you!

- Fabrizio