[ckan-dev] Allow CSW harvesters to define CQL filters

Emanuele Tajariol etj at geo-solutions.it
Tue Mar 18 18:23:14 UTC 2014

Ciao Adrià,

great, I see you merged the pullreq! Thank you :)

A point of discussion here: since now the harvested records may be filtered, an
admin may want to create different sources pointing on the same server, but
with different CQL filters. This may be done for instance for assigning different
organizations or whatever to the different set of records.
This can't be done at the moment because you can't create more sources with an
identical entrypoint URL. Should an issue be opened about the relaxing of this
constraint?

   Ciao,
   Emanuele

--