[ckan-dev] Datapusher

Fabrizio Fornari ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:37:04 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I am running ckan v2.2, installed at /usr/lib/ckan/default/.
I installed the datapusher once, following the production installation and
setup at http://docs.ckan.org/projects/datapusher/en/latest/#configurationand
the instruction below. I had to change manually apache/ports.conf to
listen at 8800 and then I can use the datastore.

The problem that I am facing now is that, I don't get any errors but when I
create a dataset and I upload resources, some of them are not stored and
sometimes the dataset status is [draft] even if I actually completed the
dataset creation. What could be wrong?