[ckan-dev] CSV resource preview

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 17:17:16 UTC 2014

Does the domain iutah-ckan-test.uwrl.usu.edu work outside of uwrl.usu.edu? The IP address is 129.123.9.177 but not reachable for me (and it needs to be reachable from the internet for preview to work).

Also, often better where possible to copy and paste the text rather than send an image, saves having to re-type the text in the image :)

Ross