[ckan-dev] Cannot post json data to our own ckan server using the Ckan php client

Hayden Waring haydenwaring at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:06:12 UTC 2014

Hey Lloyd,

Firstly for the 409 error you most likely have a dataset that has the name
of test2 in the database.

Secondly, the name that you are using is 'Test2' which is invalid. It must
be purely lowercase. 'test2' would work provided that there is not already
an entry in the database with the same name.

Hayden,