[ckan-dev] custom fields

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Thu Mar 13 07:36:05 UTC 2014

Hi Fabrizio,

When you create a custom field, it's stored in the extras table in the
database, but ckan exposes it you as a different field in the data_dict.
You need to deal with changing the templates to show them. You can see how
the templates have been modified in the example_idatasetform plugin.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on