[ckan-dev] missing table for datapusher

Abhijeet Sawant a.sawant at cqu.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 22:04:22 UTC 2014

This has to do with the settings not getting included.  Take a look at the issues in ckan github account.

If you fire the datastore manually you should be able to get that sorted.  The command I used was :

cd <Data Pusher Virtualenv Root>/datapusher
export JOB_CONFIG=<Data Pusher Virtualenv Root>/datapusher/deployment/datapusher_settings.py
nohup python wsgi.py &

Good luck,

Abhijeet