[ckan-dev] Solution: key/value resource translations

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Mon Mar 24 03:22:56 UTC 2014

Hello Isabel,

We discussed this at the dev meeting and noticed that adding a dynamic
string as translate-able is the wrong approach. The strings aren't fixed
and the translators can't do much about it. The multilingual extension
might be the right way to go about this.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on