[ckan-dev] Drupal module

Aaron Couch acinternets at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:35:25 UTC 2014

"add HTML tables of data into the body of the nodes."

Your text input idea if very cool.

It would be possible to use the same approach to have a full recline view
of the resource. The Recline module does this with DKAN endpoints but the
DKAN endpoints are almost identical to CKAN's.  So you could replace the
table callback:
http://drupalcode.org/sandbox/inghamn/2212147.git/blob/refs/heads/master:/ckan_text_filter.module#l72

with something similar to this:
http://drupalcode.org/project/recline.git/blob/refs/heads/7.x-1.x:/recline.field.inc#l308

I'd be happy to discuss more or assist where possible. Maybe take it off
the list and report back.

best,

-Aaron