[ckan-dev] How to display the stars of ckanext-qa

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon May 5 12:14:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have installed ckanext-archive and ckanext-qa and run the commands

paster --plugin=ckanext-archiver archiver update --config=production.ini
paster --plugin=ckanext-qa qa update  --config=production.ini

All seems to be fine, I can see in
http://my-ckan-instance/qa/dataset/five_stars
a list of datasets which all have the value 0 in the right column ( 5
Stars of Openness).

On the normal display page of the datasets I cannot see the stars. What
has to be done to make them visible ? Overwriting a template ?

I know there was already a discussion about it but I could not find the
solution for displaying the stars of the resources.
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2014-March/007028.html

Thanks

Hilde