[ckan-dev] Exclude CKAN JS resources

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu May 8 11:14:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm developing a very custom CKAN theme within an extension, with own CSS and JavaScript. I have a custom base.html and derived templates from that. But CKAN is still including all its JavaScript etc., configured in public/base/javascript/resources.config. I don't want any of those resources, they are causing some conflicts. Is there any way to prevent this behaviour within my extension?

Thanks a lot
Fabian.

----

Fabian Kirstein
Fraunhofer-Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme FOKUS
Kompetenzzentrum Electronic Government and Applications

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin, Deutschland
Tel.  + 49 30 3463 7718
E-Mail: fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de<mailto:fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de>