[ckan-dev] Translation

Fabrizio Fornari ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Fri May 9 08:34:27 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I was adding some organizations when I noticed that, if I add only 1
organization and I set the portal language to Italian, instead of:

"1 organizzazione trovata" which means "1 organization found"

I get:

 "nessuna organizzazione trovata" which means "no organizations found"

And It is actually a different message then the one the I get when there
are, really, no organization which his "Nessuna organizzazione trovata"
with the capital letter.

If I set another language, it displays the proper message "1 organization
found" etc.

How can I fix this?