[ckan-dev] Missing Organization/Groups Search Filter on Sidebar

Arkka Dhiratara arkka.d at gmail.com
Sat May 17 07:44:20 UTC 2014

Hi All,

This is my first post on this mailing list, my name is Arkka Dhiratara and
currently working on Indonesian Government's open data portal that we
planned to be officially launch within 2 months from now.

Currently, our data portal consists of 3 server:
1. Nginx, for proxy pass to our ckan instance and hosting wordpress as our
front page and other user interaction features
2. CKAN, apache2 with postgresql running on the same server
3. SOLR, indexing search

Previously, when we deployed all of that instance on one server there was
no problem at all.. everything run seamlesly. But, when we started to split
our data portal into 3 server as i mentioned before we have difficulties to
finding out what happend to our *CKAN's Sidebar *screenshot attached.
It seems there is something wrong when we migrate the data. We've already
tried to find out through the source code and still have no idea.

Right now, you can access our portal on this url http://data.ukp.go.id, and
the dataset page is on http://data.ukp.go.id/dataset

But within 2 months from now, we will switch it to http://data.go.id alias
http://data.id

Any advices or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!