[ckan-dev] Next CKAN Community Hangout - Online Wed 28th May 4pm London / 11am East Coast

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 19 11:25:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

We’re re-starting CKAN Community hangouts which we plan to have once a
month covering things like:

   -

   Community show and tell - people can share what they’re up to
   -

   Discussion of high-level roadmap
   -

   CKAN Association updates and discussion
   -

   more - suggestions welcome

The first planned meeting is Wednesday 28th May at 4pm London (BST) / 11am
East Cost US (EDT) / 5pm European (CET) and will be chaired by Antonio
Acuña of data.gov.uk.

There is an open *meeting doc with agenda and more
information*<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1j4yGUWUJY0UlcEn70-23CKg-nQzz4s0DdkA24OR-HS8/edit#>
.

We recommend putting yourself down if you’d like to attend so we can plan
for numbers!

The meeting will be by Google Hangout and we hope to run it as a hangout on
air so it will stream (and get saved) on YouTube (at least for show and
tell etc).

Regards,

Rufus