[ckan-dev] CKAN Extension Registry

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 15:27:02 UTC 2014

This is great.
Pabitra

Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 13:49:25 +0100
From: rufus.pollock at okfn.org
To: ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org
Subject: [ckan-dev] CKAN Extension Registry

If you have an extension, app etc (or know of one) please jump in and add it!
More info:
One new item on the Roadmap has been this idea about a proper CKAN Extensions Registry:

https://github.com/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap/issues/22

There are various ideas for implementation but a first step is collecting an up to date list of extensions (plus CKAN-related apps, integrations and libraries) in a structured format.

To this end I've booted a google docs spreadsheet which anyone can contribute to:
CKAN Extension List Spreadsheet

We plan to migrate over the current extension list on the wiki (and deprecate the wiki page) soon.
Next step will be booting a simple website at e.g http://extensions.ckan.org/ ...

Regards,
Rufus