[ckan-dev] ckanext-archiver

Mike Sinclair mm.sinclair08 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:39:04 UTC 2014

I believe that if there has been any change to resource URLs since the
archiver has last ran, it needs to update the resource to reflect that
change.

Like Nigel said, the purpose of the extension is essentially to store
resources in an archive somewhere. If a resource URL has changed it will
need to update that.

Mike Sinclair
OpenGovGear