[ckan-dev] Most Recent Dataset

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Tue May 6 14:24:30 UTC 2014

I guess you could pass myListOfPackages.results to the snippet. If it does
not work, you could start by trying a more simple case and build on its.
Here is a simple case where the package search is called directly in the
template without any snippet. From there you can build on and add snippets
and more this outside of the templates.

https://github.com/CityofSurrey/ckanext-surrey/blob/master/ckanext/surrey/templates/home/snippets/featured_popular.html

Stéphane Guidoin
Director, Transportation