[ckan-dev] How to display the stars of ckanext-qa

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu May 8 10:17:07 UTC 2014

Thanks, but if I run manually this command,
paster --plugin=ckanext-qa qa update  --config=production.ini

does it the same thing as tasks.py in ckanext-qa ?

I suppose tasks.py is running in the background .

I am missing an explanation of tasks. py here:
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-qa

Thanks

Hilde