[ckan-dev] Exclude CKAN JS resources

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri May 9 07:11:54 UTC 2014

Hi Vitor,

Thanks for your fast reply! But I think that’s not the solution. I’m not using the page.html at all. I have a custom base.html and all templates are derived from  this base.html. You can reproduce it the following way: You have an extension with a custom route, custom controller, some resources and a HTML file, returned by the controller. As soon as you use the {% resource %} directive in your HTML all the resources from CKAN are included. I tried to overwrite the page.html anyway, but it doesn’t help. So something else must include those resources.

I would appreciate any further tip1
Thanks.
Fabian