[ckan-dev] Help! - data resources gone missing

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon May 19 03:40:38 UTC 2014

We are also on CKAN 2.2.

Like Alex the files that disappeared have had their state set to deleted, however setting it back to active and then switching the dataset from private-public-private did not make them appear again.  The files that disappeared on me we some large zip files, a couple of jpgs, tsv, and pdf - not limieted to csv files as Alex experienced.

I noticed that one of the files position integer setting was duplicated, so I changed it (the xlsx file) to 12 to avoid a conflict, but the resources still did not show up (apart from 1).  Have decided to delete the original dataset and reload, being careful to put in the order I want so I don't need to try reordering which seems to trigger the problem.

[cid:image002.png at 01CF7368.09A36550]

Message: 3