[ckan-dev] Organizations URL no reusable after deletion of an organization

Rene Pietzsch rpietzsch at brox.de
Tue Nov 11 09:37:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

quick question on working with „Organizations“:

When I delete an Orga it is not shown in the /ckan-admin/trash/ but the assigned URL can not be re-used for another Organization.

Is there any way to reuse the URL of a deleted Organization?

I would consider the current behavior a bug as I can for example rename an organizations URL and re-use the original URL. So I would assume there is no need in blocking the URL for reuse (rename on delete if you want/need to keep traces …?).

Thanks and kind regards,

René