[ckan-dev] get_facet_items_dict does not return datas

Isabel Ruiz isaruizmellado at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:09:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am using  ckan 2.2a  version.

I need to extract once a day "6 most used tags", so I have created a new
html file and write this code, and I generate a html file using wget and
save it on a file I will use later.

This is html file:

{% set tags = h.get_most_used_tags('tags',limit=6) %}
  {% for tag in tags %}
  <b>{{ tag.count }}</b> {{ h.truncate(tag.display_name, 22) }}
{% endfor %}

But it returns no tags.

If I include this code on an ckan html (index.html, for example) it returns
what I need, I mean, it returns 6 most used tags.

What can be wrong ?
Do I have to initialize any ?
Is there another way to extract most used tags ?

Thanks !!!!
--
Isabel M. Ruiz Mellado
http://about.me/isabelruiz