[ckan-dev] CKAN DATAPUSHER

Florian May florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:59:59 UTC 2014

Leonard,

I've been having the same problem (details see my post to this list on
19.11.2014) - the datapusher gets 403'd by the CKAN API. Can you send the
request manually using curl or a REST browser plugin? Does the CKAN API
answer or 403? Money shot: can you curl the API request from the machine
that CKAN is installed on, using the machine's name or alias as hostname
vs. using the public name vs. sending the request from another machine?
This would indicate an issue with your firewall, reverse proxy rules rather
than datapusher or CKAN or the CKAN API.

HTH,
Florian