[ckan-dev] Heads up: requirement changes on master

Florian May florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:28:29 UTC 2014

Hi Adrian,

I'm running into this problem with the latest master (commit
4e9fbf7e9aeeccfc46d7cdbba1d8e16166919c79) on a Ubuntu 14.04 box.
The requirements already pull repoze.who==2.0, which did install nicely:

pip freeze | grep repoze
repoze.lru==0.6
repoze.who==2.0
repoze.who-friendlyform==1.0.8
repoze.who.plugins.openid==0.5.3

My plugins are a minimal "stats resource_proxy text_preview recline_preview
pdf_preview geojson_preview"
I ran a python setup.py develop and paster db upgrade for good measure, and
am still getting the valueerror you described.
Did I miss any other step? Could you get CKAN to work again on your end?

The only fix I could find was to git reset
424bd37b806ebf7eaf8cbd83cdc0575798921aff to the last pre-repoze-update
version.

Thanks!
Florian