[ckan-dev] (no subject)

Andrés Wa randspamrand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:39:05 UTC 2014

Hello!

When uploading a file I keep receiving a "This resource cannot be previewed
at the moment" message. Once ago according to what I looked for in forums
and such a thread says:

*"The problem is that the data proxy (which is used to transform csv to
something that the data preview can understand) is a server on the
internet. Consequently the files you want to preview have to publicly
accessible from the internet as well. localhost is your own computer which
means that the dataproxy cannot access it.*

*To solve this, wither put the file in the datastore using the datastorer
or put the file on a server and provide the correct url. "*

*Link: https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2013-July/005471.html
<https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2013-July/005471.html>*
I configured the datastorer following the ckan documentation and even
though I cannot totally understand what this means with putting the file in
the datastorer? I just haven't been able to do that, any idea on how to
solve it?

Please as detailed as possible since I am not really skillful yet with ckan.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Camilo