[ckan-dev] Tool to import mass data

Lucas Pirola lucaspirola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:22:36 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, and I would like to share this tool I'm working on..

It's a tool to import organizations, data sets and groups from cvs files to
ckan through api. You only need to configure the api key and when you run
the script, all the rest will be done- including connections between these
entities, if described on csv.

I searched for some tool that did that, but was unable to find it. Anyone
tried something similar, or has any tips to share?

Let's get to the code, then:
https://github.com/nucleo-digital/ckan-csv-mass-import

Feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance!

--
Lucas Pirola, Web developer
http://nucleodigital.cc