[ckan-dev] logic.get_action('resource_show') error

Maurizio "Graffio" Mazzoneschi graffio at lynxlab.com
Thu Oct 16 16:27:16 UTC 2014

Hello,
first of all, thank you for your great job!

As a lot of you knows, I'm writing a plugin to modify the behaviour of
"add resource" function, in order to apply some transformation to the
uploaded file.

I have installed the latest version from github (ver 2.3).
I've experienced a RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded using
logic.get_action('resource_create') and adrià  mercader suggests to me
to switch the 2.2.1 version that fix the problem.

But now I'm experienced of maximum recursion depth exceeded also when I
use resource_show.
I'm here to ask to you: is it possible to fix the issue also in 2.3 version?

IMHO I think it is an important part of the api system.
May someOne help me?

thanks in advance

--
maurizio "graffio" mazzoneschi