[ckan-dev] Custom Search Facets

Renato Guevara guevara.renato at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:02:17 UTC 2014

I was able to successfully add a custom field to my dataset.  In fact, it
was a vocabulary with its corresponding tags.  However, now, I'm looking
into adding a custom facet search for this specific custom field.  In this
case, the name of my custom field is queryLanguage.  I looked through the
forum and documentation to see if there were any tutorials but I couldn't
find any.  Would someone be able to point me in the right direction.
Again, I'm trying to add a custom facet search like there is on the default
Dataset search page on the left side.  Right now, the default ones are
"Publishers", "Subjects", "Organizations", "Groups", "Tags", "Formats", and
"Licenses".  I'd like to add "Query Languages".

Thanks,

Renato Guevara