[ckan-dev] CKAN qa results

harold carrel haroldcb at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 30 10:54:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm trying to understand how the "Quality Assurance Extension" works... (https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-qa)
I've installed celery and the harvester running with Supervisord, when I run the "sudo supervisorctl status" command, it returns:
celery                           RUNNING    pid 13740, uptime 0:29:27
ckan_fetch_consumer              RUNNING    pid 13792, uptime 0:29:01
ckan_gather_consumer             RUNNING    pid 13741, uptime 0:29:27
So everything is normal I guess.
When I run the command "paster qa update --config=/etc/ckan/default/production.ini" it says:
INFO  [ckanext.qa] QA on dataset being added to Celery queue: [name of the ressource]
for every ressource I have.
But I can't see any result in the "http://your-ckan-instance/qa" page...
Do someone knows a solution or what I did wrong please?
Regards;
Harold