[ckan-dev] API call organization_update clears the user list for organization

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Fri Oct 3 13:52:34 UTC 2014

ckanapi's "load organizations" command has a workaround for this this
issue[1]. I agree, we should change the API to accept a missing users
key to mean "don't change" the same way a missing resources key means
"don't change" in package_update. At the same time we should document
all the special/possibly unexpected behaviours for each common key in
the *_update functions.

[1]: https://github.com/ckan/ckanapi/blob/master/ckanapi/cli/load.py#L215-L229