[ckan-dev] Large Datasets "Content is too large to be proxied"

Rodrigo Parra rodpar07 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:42:40 UTC 2014

Hi Stephan,

IIRC this is an issue with the ResourceProxy's maximum file size and, at
least the last time I checked, it was not configurable elsewhere.
If you're willing to make to changes to CKAN code itself, this problem can
be solved with a fairly simple change.

You can have a look here:
https://github.com/SENATICS/ckan/commit/446de0ab6470a8de859ddfaae11a1d5f2ed4ef50

Hope it helps.