[ckan-dev] Problems with CKAN 2.2.1 (possible BC break?)

waldvogel waldvogel at liip.ch
Tue Oct 14 08:23:56 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org> wrote:
> Can you check if adding these changes to lib/helpers.py (line 1802)
> fixes the issue? I've attached the diff so you can apply it easily
>
> Replace
>         return logic.get_action('organization_show')({}, {'id': org})
>
> With:
>         return logic.get_action('organization_show')({}, {'id': org,
> 'include_datasets': False})

Hi Adrià

I have tested with this change and that does indeed resolve the

We have encountered another issue with a change related to #1894. With
2.2 when we harvested extra fields they were put into the root schema
automatically. With 2.2.1 this behavior was also changed and breaks
our code as well. We understand that this is a sensible change but
would be possible to postpone this to a normal release?

Cheers,
waldvogel