[ckan-dev] Problems with CKAN 2.2.1 (possible BC break?)

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Oct 14 09:59:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was about to write that #1894 has been fully reverted on
release-v2.2.1 so if there is an issue, is not related with it.
Remember that the harvester processes needed to be restarted if you
updated the sources, either manually on the command line or via
supervisor if you are using it.

Great to hear that the performance issue is fixed, we'll get the patch
into the release branch.

Adrià