[ckan-dev] "search-index rebuild" renders broken dataset links

Stephan Schrade schrade at online2000.de
Wed Oct 22 08:11:35 UTC 2014

Hi René,
this is the same error I have described in
"[ckan-dev] URL for downloadable ressource is wrong"
and I still have no solution for this :(
The suggestion was that our solr configuration is wrong, but as I found
out you can't make an index rebuild if your solr configuration is wrong.
(I made an installation by source on RHEL)

But your installation comes right out of docker so there everything
should be ok in the first place.

So I think this is an issue and not a problem of misconfiguration.

CU Stephan