[ckan-dev] Custom Search Facets

Rachel Knowler rachel.knowler at liip.ch
Tue Oct 28 08:19:47 UTC 2014

Sorry, I should have mentioned this in my reply because it's not covered
well in the docs. The new facet that I added is called 'Level'. It's
added to all my datasets as an extra field, during harvesting. In this
line, I add it to the facets_dict:

facets_dict['extras_level'] = p.toolkit._('Level')

It's enough to use the key 'extras_level' to tell CKAN to get the facet
from the extras. The right-hand side is the name of the facet.

Best,
Rachel