[ckan-dev] new resource plugin trouble

Maurizio "Graffio" Mazzoneschi graffio at lynxlab.com
Tue Sep 16 16:05:31 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I'm writing a plugin to modify the behaviour of "add resource" function,
in order to apply some transformation to the uploaded file.

I'm having some trouble. Any help is welcome!

I've used  get_actions and logic.get_action('resource_create')(context,
data_dict)

but ckan give back this error message:
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

I've tried also to use after_upload method , but CKAN seems ignore the
method

Someone can help me?

This is my code:

    def get_actions(self):
        return {
            'resource_create': resource_create_FN
        }

def resource_create_FN(context, data_dict):
    #do somethings
    return logic.get_action('resource_create')(context, data_dict)

--
maurizio "graffio" mazzoneschi
Lynx s.r.l.