[ckan-dev] Spatial, Harvest and DCAT extensions up to speed with CKAN 2.3

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Wed Apr 8 18:23:03 UTC 2015

Very good news! Thank you Adria.

In a previous mail, you said that some budget was planned to work on
ckanext-dcat, where, among other thing, the generation of the dcat is an
important missing piece. Do you know how far it is in your priority list?

Stéphane

___

* <http://www.opendatasummit.ca/>*
*Register now
<http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/canadian-open-data-summit-2015-sommet-canadien-des-donnees-ouvertes-2015-tickets-15458440612>
*for
the Canadian Open Data Summit!
*Inscrivez-vous*
<http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/canadian-open-data-summit-2015-sommet-canadien-des-donnees-ouvertes-2015-tickets-15458440612>
 au Sommet Canadien des Données Ouvertes!