[ckan-dev] Fwd: [datahub-discuss] Help required

Joel Natividad joel.natividad at ontodia.com
Fri Apr 10 21:02:09 UTC 2015

This is a real loss to the community. I'm very sad to see Ross Jones no
longer working on OpenData/CKAN :(

Anyway, perhaps the Linked Data folks can also contribute?

Isn't lod-cloud.net primarily compiled from datahub.io?

- Joel

--
Joel Natividad
+1 347-565-5635

Ontodia, Inc.
137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013
pediacities.com * nycpedia.com