[ckan-dev] Search Interface for metadata fields

Reichert, Peter Peter.Reichert at eawag.ch
Sat Apr 25 20:46:19 UTC 2015

Hi Nilesh

Thanks. I saw this. But this is only about sorting. I had other queries in mind, like start_date before a selected date, end_date after a selected data and that the variables (custom) field would contain a string that was entered through the interface. Is there any example for this? We would usually need a combination of several filters that could be chosen by the user. And we would need support of date formats as accepted by “ckan.logic.validators.isodate”.

Best regards                 Peter