[ckan-dev] uploading file is not set

mehdi benchoufi benchoufi.mehdi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:43:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am currently installing `CKAN` from source and it is running it correctly
on my local. I have 1 question and 1 issue :

- what is the server running when the command `paster serve` is launched ?
Is it jetty ?

- I can't find any upload button on the user page. I set correctly the
storage_path. I followed `this
<http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/filestore.html>` . But since
`apache` is not running I put this line : sudo chown `whoami`
/var/lib/ckan/default, knowing that if I put `jetty` instead of my
username, `paster serve` throws an error telling that `storage` directory
can't be created.

How can I deal with that ?

Best regards,
Mehdi