[ckan-dev] datacats 1.1.0

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Wed Aug 26 14:18:08 UTC 2015

Announcing datacats 1.1.0

datacats is a tool for easily building and deploying CKAN sites on OSX
and Linux using Docker. http://docs.datacats.com/

In this release we've added even easier support for multiple versions of CKAN.
Environments based on CKAN versions 2.3, 2.4 and the latest master
release may be created with the new --ckan option to the datacats
create command. You can still replace or update your ckan directory as
before.

This release also introduces support for extensions requiring redis.
Use the datacats tweak --add-redis command to add a redis container to
any datacats environment.

For a complete list of the fixes and improvements see
http://docs.datacats.com/changelog.html

Get the latest from pypi: pip install -U datacats

Thanks again to our users for reporting issues and asking questions on
https://github.com/datacats/datacats