[ckan-dev] Static pages content localization

Denis Zgonjanin deniszgonjanin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:49:58 UTC 2015

I did some work on this as a quick fix for a particular site, but it's not
at the level where it can be shared with the community. I may pick it up
again in the near future, or if somebody else does - the code is here, for
what it's worth:

https://github.com/deniszgonjanin/ckanext-pages/tree/bilingual

The branch says bilingual, but it's actually multilingual.

- Denis