[ckan-dev] How to display register .

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Wed Aug 5 16:06:58 UTC 2015

Reznov,

Please configure your logging to 'debug' level and then provide the
ckan log you get when you click /user/register. It should help a bit.

But it sounds like the user_create auth function is what is denying
you. However I understand you've set in the config:
ckan.create_user_via_web = True
and that's all it should need. I suggest you put a break-point in
ckan/logic/auth/create.py:user_create and see why it might be
returning {'success': False}.

David

Dave