[ckan-dev] problem with spatial previews

李承錱[Sol] u103133.u103135 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:23:41 UTC 2015

Hi Armin:

I'm using CKAN 2.4.0 and ckanext-geoview without any problems.

Is there any error in the log file?

And, do you specify the correct format name in the resource metadata
("geojson" for geojson resources and "wms" for wms resources)? The format
column for resource is required to decide the available views.

To get the spatial search, you should still install the ckanext-spatial
<http://ckanext-spatial.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html> extension
and follow the guide
<http://ckanext-spatial.readthedocs.org/en/latest/spatial-search.html> to
set up it. The ckanext-geoview is only for previewing spatial resources.

Cheers,

Sol